Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Bazzaz 101

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umoNmEUdX8Q
    This is one big puzzle I'm assembling. Some are easy to figure out, others take a little visual research.
    Lets recap in no certain order. This is reversengineering so puzzle pieces think; being put together.
    1. Current moving thru a non-magnetic wire like copper, will produce a magnetic field.
    2. When these moving molecules are being tumbled like no tomorrow, they become heated.
    3. And the big hint is current can 'sometimes' cause a chemical effect.
    WATT should we takeaway from this?
    A. Current can be measured is voltage.
    B. Heat is a big hint-hint a sensor fails.
    C. Poison and Protein can sometimes cause a chitload of effects, but man is not researching enough at that angle wit chemistry.
    Since 1999 and earlier with harley, but say suz and the busa, we can begin to see the basics from there. From then till now is not a thing has changed: we are so handcuffed to the basic fundamentals.
    I don't care how long the wire length is, there is a measured resistance. If I start with the crank or cam sensor, I can build a simple hall effects up a wire. For example, I take one copper wire strand and wrap it around a magnetic pin or dowel, I can run the crank past [cuts in it or window gaps] it will cause a hall effect, which will send current that can be measured up that wire. I reverse the crank, the signal goes up the other wire = AC (alt current) is the cam and crank sensor.
    If another type sensor fails, what happens next? The bike goes thru a few backups if the other partner sensors are working. For example; the intake vacuum sensor fails, the computer takes the crank sensor and throttle position as the fail-safe/backup/limp. The crank makes more voltage the faster it spins, the tps acts like a wall light dimmer switch.
    WATT happens if the atmospheric sensor fails? It says on your generic code page, 'we set the ECU to a setting of Pa 760mmHg (atmospheric pressure).' So when the vacuum is a given, you click your heels three times and you are in OZ as you ride into the distant sunset.
    It's going to be hard to grasp this, but when the bike is turned off, the needle should be in the zero [at 3 o'clock]. It's off a little, but no matter. The fact is, I cannot explain that harmonic/sonic needle rattling, but I sure do know that valve closes on atmosphere; is why they use this backup number in the code page. Very simple abstract was explained to me the first time I had this gauge explaining that to me years ago.
    And if you do not grasp the penultimate number right before the intake valve closes, not one bazz employee, nor the schooled one himself would know how to get to the funny mental breakdown basics. The very first basic move or nothing else makes sense and how will you try to explain it to me is mine makes more sense I find it myself and how to read the abstract in the book. And who in the hindsight was going knowing DTT/ATMO/CEMagnetic moves all rolled up in one.
    I can't guess at this chit. I need to know this flat the fluck out like fuel/spark/compression or sit in that pit and lose points... wave to the camera and all that is start looking like a pro 4-fuk-sakes!

Guess who came for your zzzzzzzzzzz

Hey, thanks for the post.Thanks Again. Will read on... Sokolowski

Hey, thanks for the post.Thanks Again. Will read on... Mundschau